mLas Inżynier Pro is a program created for advanced users who need insight into forest data connected to the Forest Numeric Map in their daily work.
- Timber Storage List– a new tool to browse, filter and mark the results of a control, based on a current storage list of a forest inspectorate. Moreover, this storage list (based on filtering criteria) allows to generate statistics of the amount of timber.
- Tool for downloading maps to work off-line (Download maps off-line function)
- Option to use labels for measuring layers, based on a default list of layouts.
- Accelerating creation of user’s own maps by an option of choosing one of the default layouts for the Forest Numerical Map (LMN) layers.
- Automatic adjusting the layout of an application to the size of a screen.
- Adding target points with an option to share them (GoTo function)
- New filtering mechanism: to filter map and measuring layers attributes
- Changed mechanism of choosing files
- Better mechanism of searching secretion
- Option to preview the number of trees of particular quality in stock survey formula
- Better mechanism of searching secretion by the number of timber. The item that is found, is localized in an input document in description data and after that – highlighted.
Forest data available here and now
The program enables users to search quickly for forest sub-compartments and a preview of forest taxation descriptions. What is more, mLas Inżynier Pro gives users a possibility to display a wide scope of data connected to forest management: timber cruise, plans projects, accepted plans, orders and specifications, timber warehouse, and a summary of all done activities. Searching for and going through essential information is easier thanks to well-developed filtering mechanisms and in-built default filters. Among them, there are filters connected to plans, timber register and taxation description. The latest version of the program enables users to update dynamically changing data without a necessity to change the whole project.
Thematic and user’s maps
The application holds a series of in-built thematic maps connected to the forest management system (wood stand map, cutting map etc.) and fire protection (fire protection map). Additionally, a user can use a cadastral map and maps with external layers (the map of Poland - UMP-pcPL).
Users can also create their own maps by using vector and raster layers, and WMS services. Users can modify the order of displayed layers, their visibility and symbolization. As a result, everyone can create and adjust maps to their needs on the basis of personalized layers.
The program is also created for people who take various field measurements by using GPS receivers (in built or external) and laser rangefinders. It is possible to combine different measuring techniques and set boundaries of complex shape objects.
To meet the needs of advanced users, mLas Inżynier enables users to prepare their own measuring sessions. It is possible to define essential measuring layers with a list of attributes before starting field measurements.
What is more, it is possible to share a user’s localization or a localization of an event by using one of the methods (SMS, electronic message etc.)
Quick and easy way to register notes in the field
mLas Inżynier Pro enables users to register notes made during control in the field. Creating notes is easier than in the previous versions of application thanks to a drop-down list and a possibility to edit text without comments. After making notes, a user can display, filter and save results as a protocol in MS Excel format. It is possible to move a report generated this way to a PC by many different ways (electronic mail, bluetooth etc.) and proceed working on this. Working on the result of in the field control has never been so easy before.
mLas Inżynier Pro 7
|minimum requirements||recomended device|