Information voluntarily provided by Users
Users may use the content stored on the Website without the need to reveal their identity or communicate their personal data.
Some elements of the Website (contact form) allow contact with the author of the website, which is the operator of the Website - TAXUS IT Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) with its registered office at ul. Płomyka 56A, 02-491 Warsaw (hereafter the "Operator") in order to ask questions or submit comments. In case of contact via the contact form, the User will be prompted to enter his/her name and contact details. The User may refuse to grant the requested information, however, in such a case the User shall not be able to use the contact form. All personal information provided by the Users shall be treated as confidential and used only for return contact.
Use and disclosure of personal information that users voluntarily communicate
If information is provided that enables identification of the person, such as first name, surname, email address, phone number, or other information, the User consents to contact with him/her to provide him/her with information or answers to questions. Users' personal data shall be neither gathered nor stored.
Use and disclosure of non-personal data
The Operator will not treat as confidential information all non-personal data submitted by Users, such as questions, comments, ideas or suggestions. The Operator shall be able to disclose such information in an unrestricted manner by any means and use it at his discretion. No undertaking whatsoever is created between the Operator and the User as a result of providing such information.
The operator shall apply appropriate security measures to protect the data transmitted via the Website. However, the Operator is not able to guarantee complete protection against persons who might attempt to circumvent the applicable safeguards or intercept data sent over the Internet.
The Website does not automatically collect any information, other than information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the User of the Website and are designed for use with the pages of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time that they have been stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the User of the Website and accessing them is the Author.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt web content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the pages; in particular, these files allow to identify the device of the User of the Website and properly display the web page tailored to the User's individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the web pages, which allows the Author to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to retype his/her login and password on every page of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of the User until the time of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies allow the User to use the services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- "performance" cookies for collecting information on the usage of the pages of the Website;
- "functional" cookies to enable the Website to "remember" settings selected by the User and to personalize the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of origin of the User, the font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
- "advertising" cookies to enable the delivery of advertising content to the Users that is more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal device of the User. Users of the Website may at any time make changes in the cookies settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or inform the User every time they are placed in the device of the User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
Cookies placed in the terminal device of the User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Website .
For more information on cookies, see the "Help" menu in the web browser.
Entries to the web server and IP addresses
The Website with and without the help of cookies, automatically tracks the course of visits of its users, gathering information such as the source address from which the request to open a page originates (e.g. IP address, domain name), date and time of the request, forwarding website (if such a situation occurred) and other parameters in the URL (e.g. search criteria). This information is used to better understand how the Website is used and to determine which parts of the Website Users prefer (e.g. based on the number of visits). This information is stored in files called "log files" and used for purposes related to the keeping of statistics. Information on the User's IP may be transferred to competent authorities of the State on their request to meet the needs of their investigations or to third parties on the basis of the decisions of the state authorities.